Friday, October 16, 2009

Paul Butterfield Blues Band - In My Own Dream (1968)

Paul Butterfield - (1968) In My Own DreamPaul Butterfield - (1968) In My Own Dream
In My Own Dream
Release Date 1968
Label Elektra

Paul Butterfield Blues Band - In My Own Dream (1968)

Tracklist:

01 - Last Hope's Gone
02 - Mine to Love
03 - Get Yourself Together
04 - Just to Be With You
05 - Morning Blues
06 - Drunk Again
07 - In My Own Dream

Paul Butterfield (December 17, 1942 – May 4, 1987) was an American blues vocalist and harmonica player who gained international recognition in part, as one of the early acts performing during the Summer of Love, in Woodstock, New York. Having formed the Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Butterfield and his band continued to perform with hit songs along with the release of their eponymous debut album, The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, they released hit songs, as with "Born In Chicago".

MP3 @ 192 kbps

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/290272535/Paul_Butterfield_-__1968__In_My_Own_Dream.rar

[Uploaded by Hafizul Anan]


More albums of Paul Butterfield: Paul Butterfield Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...