Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stephane Grappelli (With McCoy Tyner) - Warsaw Jazz Jamboree (1991)

Stephane Grappelli - (1991) Warsaw Jazz Jamboree (With McCoy Tyner)Stephane Grappelli - (1991) Warsaw Jazz Jamboree (With McCoy Tyner)
Stephane Grappelli (With McCoy Tyner) - Warsaw Jazz Jamboree (1991)

01.Beautiful Love
02.I Hear Music
03.I Didn’t Know What Time It Was
04.Honeysuckle Rose
05.Do You Know What It Means To Be In New Orleans
06.Suddenly
07.Giant Steps
08.Fascinating Rhythm
09.You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
10.Darn That Dream
11.Rio
12.How High The Moon

Recorded live October 24, 1991, at the Operetka House in Warsaw, Poland. Stephane was at the age of 83! And still playing like a young god.
McCoy Tyner is playing some solo tracks, which to my opinion are not so good. But I like this one for the Grappelli tracks. I give you all tracks, so make your own choice to what you like.

Lineup:
Stephane Grappelli: violin
McCoy Tyner: piano
Marc Fosset: guitar
Jean-Philipe Viret: bass

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/279346300/StepGrapp_1991_WJJ.rar

More albums of Stephane Grappelli: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...