* Title: 流星花園 / Liu Xing Hua Yuan * English title: Meteor Garden * Genre: Drama, Romance * Broadcast network: CTS * Related shows: Hana Yori Dango, Meteor Rain, Boys Before Flowers, Liu Xing Yu * Episodes: 27 * Broadcast period: 2001-Apr-21 * Opening theme song: Qing Fei De Yi (情非得已) by Harlem Yu * Ending theme song: Ni Yao De Ai (你要的愛) by Penny Tai (戴佩妮)
Synopsis: Shan Cai,whose parents are far from wealthy, attends Ying De University, the private school established exclusively for rich students. Besides being looked down by rich classmates, she has angered the leader of F4, Dao Ming Si. F4 comprises of Dao Ming Si, Hua Ze Lei, Xi Men, and Mei Zuo, who are the heirs to the four richest families. Their families are the founder of the school and nobody dares to cross them. Shan Cai isn't afraid to stand up to DMS, an act that nobody has done before, and sparks Dao Ming Si's interest in her. However, his constant torture of her has made her miserable while she falls in love with the gentle Hua Ze Lei, who comes to her rescue. Can Dao Ming Si win her love despite his cold and cruel exterior? What happens when his mother decides to use every trick there is to keep them apart? Can they adjust to each other's differences due to their vastly incompatible social status?
Cast: * Barbie Xu as Shan Cai * Jerry Yan as Dao Ming Si * Vic Zhou as Hua Ze Lei * Ken Zhu as Xi Men * Van Ness Wu as Mei Zuo
Language: Chinese (Mandarin) Subtitle: English/Chinese (Hard-subbed) Total Size: 8.86 GB in 27 files Source: TV-Rip @ Singapore
TiTLE......[ Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer AKA........[ Fantastic Four 2 YEAR.......[ 2007 GENRE......[ Action / Adventure / Fantasy / Sci-Fi RUNTiME....[ 01:31:52 STORE DATE.[ 2007 iMDB RATE..[ 6.2/10 (21,805 votes) iMDB URL...[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486576/
AUDiO......[ AC3 48000Hz 192 kb/s CBR (2 chnls) LANGUAGE...[ English ViDEO......[ 867 kbps XviD 23.976 FPS Q. FRAME...[ 0.203 bits*pixel RESOLUTiON.[ 664 x 268 DAR........[ 2.478 (57:23) SUBS.......[ English FiLES......[ 1 SiZE.......[ 699 MB SOURCE.....[ NTSC DVD
COUNTRY: USA DIRECTOR: Tim Story SCREENWRITER: Mark Frost (Characters: Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Don Payne) ORIGINAL MUSIC: John Ottman CINEMATOGRAPHER: Larry Blanford CAST: Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans, Michael Chiklis, Kerry Washington, Andre Braugher STUDIO/PRODUCER: 20th Century Fox
The Fantastic Four learn that they aren't the only super-powered beings in the universe when they square off against the powerful Silver Surfer and the planet eating Galactus.
Director: Jennifer Chambers Lynch Genre: Crime | Drama | Mystery | Thriller Starring: Bill Pullman, Julia Ormond, Pell James, Michael Ironside
Plot: Two FBI agents, Elizabeth Anderson (Julia Ormond) and Sam Hallaway (Bill Pullman), arrive at a local police station in the Santa Fe desert to investigate a series of murders. They interrogate three Witness|eyewitnesses: Police officer Jack Bennet, the meth-addict Bobby, and Stephanie, an eight-year-old girl, whose family was murdered by two figures dressed in jumpsuits and latex masks.
Plot: Carol Anne is staying with her aunt in a highrise building, and the supernatural forces that have haunted her previously follow her there. Starring: Tom Skerritt, Nancy Allen, Heather O'Rourke, Zelda Rubinstein, Lara Flynn Boyle
Synopsis: Carol Anne has been sent to live with her Aunt and Uncle in an effort to hide her from the clutches of the ghostly Reverend Kane, but he tracks her down and terrorises her in her relatives' appartment in a tall glass building. Will he finally achieve his target and capture Carol Anne again, or will Tangina be able, yet again, to thwart him?
Genre: Drama | Fantasy | Horror | Thriller Plot: The Freeling family have a new house, but their troubles with supernatural forces don't seem to be over. Starring: JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson, Heather O'Rourke, Oliver Robins
Synopsis: The Freeling family move in with Diane's mother in an effort to escape the trauma and aftermath of Carol Anne's abduction by the Beast. But the Beast is not to be put off so easily and appears in a ghostly apparition as the Reverend Kane, a religeous zealot responsible for the deaths of his many followers. His goal is simple - he wants the angelic Carol Anne; but the love of her family and the power of psychic Tangina once again unite, along with an elderly native American, to fight for her life.
Director: Tobe Hooper Release Date: 4 June 1982 (USA) Genre: Horror | Thriller Plot: A family's home is haunted by a host of ghosts. Starring: Craig T. Nelson, JoBeth Williams, Beatrice Straight, Dominique Dunne, Oliver Robins, Heather O'Rourke
Synopsis: A young family are visited by ghosts in their home. At first the ghosts appear friendly, moving objects around the house to the amusement of everyone, then they turn nasty and start to terrorise the family before they "kidnap" the youngest daughter.
The.Hangover.2009.DVDRip.XviD-DoNE [Included Eng Sub]
Directed by Todd Phillips original name .... : The Hangover also known as .....: Hangover (Germany) ripper.............: Team DoNE video codec........: XviD MPEG 4 Codec video bitrate......: ~881 kbps audio codec........: 128 kb/s vbr disks..............: 1CD (50x15MB) aspect ratio.......: 2.35:1 resolution.........: 640x272 genre..............: Comedy / Drama / Romance runtime............: 96 mins country............: US language...........: English XviD release.......: 08/11/2009 DVD release........: N/A UK.theatre release.: 21/June/2009 (428 Screens) US.theatre release.: 07/June/2009 (3,269 Screens)
Title: マイ★ボス マイ★ヒーロー Title (romaji): My Boss, My Hero Format: Renzoku Genre: School drama, comedy Episodes: 10 Viewership ratings: 18.91% Broadcast network: NTV Broadcast period: 2006-Jul-08 to 2006-Sept-16 Air time: Saturday 21:00 Theme song: Sorafune by TOKIO
Synopsis: Sakaki "Tornado" Makio (Nagase Tomoya) is a tough 27-year-old high school drop-out. By academic standards, he's pretty dumb. His father decides to force Makio to return to high school to receive his diploma and he asks an old friend who happens to be the principal (Iwaki Koichi) of a nearby school to admit Makio. If Makio doesn't graduate, the position of boss will be given to his younger brother Mikio (Kikawada Masaya).
Furthermore, he must pose as a 17-year-old during school hours and in the presence of any classmates or teachers outside of school. If his cover is blown, it would be the end of his high school career as well as his hopes to become boss. Things start out rough and tough as Makio's violent temper is tested. As the lessons and days go by he learns there is much more to school than just tests and studying.
Left to right: Andy Rourke, Morrissey, Johnny Marr, Mike Joyce.
The Smiths Discography
Genre: Rock, Indie, Jangle Pop Formed: 1982, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Members: Morrissey (vocals, piano), Johnny Marr (guitar, keyboards, mandolin, bass, harmonica), Andy Rourke (bass, cello), Mike Joyce (drums, backing vocals), Craig Gannon (bass, rhythm guitar, 1986)
The Smiths, arguably one of Britain's most influential rock groups of the eighties, were founded in late 1982. Over the course of the next few months, the group acquired a fanatical following thanks to iconic frontman Morrissey and their idiosyncratic stageshows. They rejected a deal with Manchester's own Factory Records (home to Joy Division and New Order, among others), and signed with London's Rough Trade Records instead.
The Smiths - The Sound Of The Smiths (The Very Best Of) (2008)
Disc: 1 1. Hand In Glove 2. This Charming Man 3. What Difference Does It Make(Peel Session Version) 4. Still III 5. Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now 6. William, It Was Really Nothing 7. How Soon Is Now? 8. Nowhere Fast 9. Shakespeare’s Sister 10. Barbarism Begins At Home 11. That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore 12. The Headmaster Ritual 13. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side 14. Bigmouth Strikes Again 15. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out 16. Panic 17. Ask 18. You Just Haven’t Earned It Yet Baby 19. Shoplifters Of The World Unite 20. Sheila Take A Bow 21. Girlfriend In A Coma 22. I Started Something I Couldn’t Finish 23. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Disc: 2 1. Jeane 2. Handsome Devil (Live) 3. This Charming Man (New York vocal) 4. Wonderful Woman 5. Back To The Old House 6. These Things Take Time 7. Girl Afraid 8. Please, Please Please Let Me Get What I Want 9. Stretch Out And Wait 10. Oscillate Wildly 11. Meat Is Murder (Live in Oxford) 12. Asleep 13. Money Changes Everything 14. The Queen Is Dead 15. Vicar In A Tutu 16. Cemetry Gates 17. Half A Person 18. Sweet And Tender Hooligan 19. I Keep Mine Hidden 20. Pretty Girls Make Graves(Troy Tate version) 21. Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before 22. What’s The World (Live in Glasgow) 23. London (live in London)
# Vinyl (8 Dec 2008) # Number of Discs: 12 # Format: Single, Limited Edition, Box set # Label: Rhino
Rhino UK are proud to present “Singles Box”: a clamshell card box containing the first ten UK-issued singles in their original picture sleeves. What makes this particularly special is the two singles which are exclusive to this box set: These unique inclusions are the projected fourth single - “Still Ill” (which was pressed only as DJ promo “A” label) but was ultimately passed over and replaced by “Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now” along side the Dutch release of “The Headmaster Ritual” housed in it’s black & white “cowboy” sleeve – the rarest commercially issued Smiths’ single in any territory.
TRACKS: Disc 1 1. Hand in Glove 2. Handsome Devil (Live) Disc 2 1. This Charming Man 2. Jeane Disc 3 1. What Difference Does It Make ? 2. Back To The Old House Disc 4 1. Still Ill 2. You’ve Got Everything Now Disc 5 1. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now 2. Suffer Little Children Disc 6 1. William, It Was Really Nothing 2. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want Disc 7 1. How Soon Is Now? 2. Well I Wonder Disc 8 1. Shakespeare's Sister 2. What She Said Disc 9 1. The Headmaster Ritual 2. Oscillate Wildly Disc 10 1. That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore 2. Meat Is Murder (Live) Disc 11 1. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side 2. Asleep Disc 12 1. Bigmouth Strikes Again 2. Money Changes Everything
A long story short: this is easily the greatest Smiths collection out there. Better than "Best Of Volumes 1 & 2" and "Singles". In fact this includes EVERY track from "Singles", plus 5 more, and is remastered, AND has a better booklet. The only other single disc of theirs that comes close is "Louder Than Bombs" at 24 tracks, but that's missing many of the hits. Sure I could add another 10 songs easy, like "The Headmaster Ritual", "Half A Person", or "Cemetry Gates", but this would have to be two discs for that. Overall this does miss some favorites, but it's still the best choice for your first or only Smiths disc.
Tracklisting: 01 Panic 02 The Boy With A Thorn In His Side 03 Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now 04 Ask 05 Bigmouth Strikes Again 06 How Soon Is Now? 07 This Charming Man 08 What Difference Does It Make? 09 William, It Was Really Nothing 10 Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others 11 Girlfriend In A Coma 12 Hand In Glove 13 There Is A Light That Never Goes Out 14 Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want 15 That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore 16 I Know It's Over 17 Sheila Take A Bow 18 I Started Something I Couldn't Finish 19 Still Ill 20 Shakespeare's Sister 21 Shoplifters Of The World Unite 22 Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me 23 Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before
Playing Time : 78:27 Quality : VBR, average 260kbps, joint stereo
The Smiths - The John Peel Sessions (1983-1986) (1988)
01. Back To The Old House (Sep 21 1983) 02. Handsome Devil ( May 31 1983) 03. Miserable Lie (May 31 1983) 04. Reel Around The Fountain (May 31 1983) 05. Still Ill (Sep 21 1983) 06. This Charming Man (Sep 21 1983) 07. This Night Has Opened My Eyes (Sep 21 1983) 08. What Difference Does It Make (May 31 1983) 09. How Soon Is Now (Aug 09 1984) 10. Nowhere Fast (Aug 09 1984) 11. Rusholme Ruffians (Aug 09 1984) 12. William, It Was Really Nothing (Aug 09 1984) 13. Half A Person (Dec 17 1986) 14. Is It Really So Strange (Dec 17 1986) 15. London (Dec 17 1986) 16. Sweet And Tender Hooligan (Dec 17 1986)
01. The Queen Is Dead 02. Panic 03. Vicar In A Tutu 04. Ask 05. Rusholme Ruffians 06. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side 07. What She Said 08. Is It Really So Strange 09. Cemetry Gates 10. London 11. I Know It's Over 12. The Draize Train 13. Still Ill 14. Bigmouth Strikes Again
Track List: 01. Panic 02. Ask 03. London 04. Bigmouth Strikes Again 05. Shakespeare's Sister 06. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out 07. Shoplifters Of The World Unite 08. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side 09. Money Changes Everything 10. Asleep 11. Unloveable 12. Half A Person 13. Stretch Out And Wait 14. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore 15. Oscillate Wildly 16. You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby 17. Rubber Ring 18. Golden Lights
Tracklisting: 01. A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours 02. I Started Something I Couldn't Finish 03. Death Of A Disco Dancer 04. Girlfriend In A Coma 05. Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before 06. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me 07. Unhappy Birthday 08. Paint A Vulgar Picture 09. Death At One's Elbow 10. I Won't Share You
The Smiths - Sweet And Tender Hooligan (Single) (1987)
1. Sweet and Tender Hooligan 2. I Keep Mine Hidden 3. Work Is a Four-Letter Word 4. What's the World?
This single, released well after the Smiths' demise, is really just a clever way to package three oft-desired rarities: the campy "I Keep Mine Hidden," the almost-single "Work is a Four-Letter Word" (which tends to appear on a lot of Smiths collections), and a live cover of "What's the World?," an early James tune. All three are the sort of songs that any Smiths fan looking beyond the album releases will get to first, and the fact that they've been packaged as a single (rather than as one of the track-recycling collections that plague the Smiths' back catalog) is quite a blessing. They're right up there with "Jeane" in the ranks of Smiths songs worthy of inclusion on one album or another. The title track, of course, can also be found on Louder than Bombs, the most essential of the band's singles collections.
This 1987 collection of Smiths album tracks, B-sides, and singles (and roughly half of Hatful of Hollow) is a worthy essential Smiths due to its scope and size. Twenty-four tracks in all, it includes hits such as the irresistible and bouncy "Ask," the Smiths prototype "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now," "William, It Was Really Nothing," "Panic," and "Hand in Glove." Lesser-known tracks like the lovely, piano-driven instrumental "Oscillate Wildly," the dark "Rubber Ring," and the weary "Half a Person" are strong enough to stand without the benefit of support from the hits. There are a few misses here, but they're hardly noticeable when surrounded by all the great tracks. Plus, a number of must-haves ("You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby," "Stretch Out and Wait," "Half a Person") are virtually unavailable elsewhere.
Tracklisting: 1. Is It Really So Strange? 2. Sheila Take A Bow 3. Shoplifters Of The World Unite 4. Sweet & Tender Hooligan 5. Half A Person 6. London 7. Panic 8. Girl Afraid 9. Shakespeare's Sister 10. William, It Was Really Nothing 11. You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby 12. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now 13. Ask 14. Golden Lights 15. Oscillate Wildly 16. These Things Take Time 17. Rubber Ring 18. Back To The Old House 19. Hand In Glove 20. Stretch Out & Wait 21. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want 22. This Night Has Opened My Eyes 23. Unloveable 24. Asleep
The Queen Is Dead is the third studio album by the English rock band The Smiths. It was released on 16 June 1986 in the United Kingdom by Rough Trade Records, and reached number two in the British charts. Sire Records released the album in the United States on 23 June 1986. The album reached number 2 on the UK charts and number 70 on the Billboard 200 and was certified Gold by the RIAA in late 1990.
1. The Queen Is Dead 2. Frankly, Mr. Shankly 3. I Know It's Over 4. Never Had No One Ever 5. Cemetry Gates 6. Bigmouth Strikes Again 7. The Boy with the Thorn in His Side 8. Vicar in a Tutu 9. There Is a Light That Never Goes Out 10. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
01. William It Was Really Nothing 02. Nowhere Fast 03. What She Said 04. Hand In Glove 05. How Soon Is Now? 06. Stretch Out And Wait 07. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore 08. Shakespeare's Sister 09. The Headmaster's Ritual 10. Still Ill 11. Meat Is Murder 12. Miserable Lie 13. Barbarism Begins At Home 14. You've Got Everything Now
1. The Headmaster Ritual 2. Rusholme Ruffians 3. I Want the One I Can't Have 4. What She Said 5. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore 6. How Soon Is Now? 7. Nowhere Fast 8. Well I Wonder 9. Barbarism Begins at Home 10. Meat Is Murder
1. Reel Around the Fountain 2. You've Got Everything Now 3. Miserable Lie 4. Pretty Girls Make Graves 5. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle 6. This Charming Man 7. Still Ill 8. Hand in Glove 9. What Difference Does It Make? 10. I Don't Owe You Anything 11. Suffer Little Children
1. William, It Was Really Nothing 2. What Difference Does It Make? 3. These Things Take Time 4. This Charming Man 5. How Soon Is Now? 6. Handsome Devil 7. Hand in Glove 8. Still Ill 9. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now 10. This Night Has Opened My Eyes 11. You've Got Everything Now 12. Accept Yourself 13. Girl Afraid 14. Back to the Old House 15. Reel Around the Fountain 16. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
Lost Riots Release Date: October 05, 2004 Label: Epic
Hope Of The States - The Lost Riots (2004)
Tracklist: 1. The Black Amnesias 2. Enemies / Friends 3. 66 Sleepers To Summer 4. Don't Go To Pieces 5. The Red, The White, The Black, The Blue 6. Black Dollar Bills 7. George Washington 8. Me Ves Y Sufres 9. Sadness On My Back 10. Nehemiah 11. Goodhorsehymm 12. 1776
01. Garrison Keillor - Tishomingo Blues 02. Garrison Keillor & Meryl Streep - Gold Watch & Chain 03. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Pat Donanhue - Mudslide 04. Garrison Keillor, Robin & Linda Williams, Prudence Johnson - Let Your Light Shine On Me 05. Garrison Keillor & Jearlyn Steele - Coffee Jingle 06. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Richard Dworsky - Summit Avenue Rag 07. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Pat Donahue - Guy's Shoes 08. Woody Harrelson & John C. Reilly - Whoop-I-Ti-Yi-Yo 09. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Peter Ostroushko - Coming Down From Red Lodge 10. L.Q. Jones - You Have Been A Friend To Me 11. Robin & Linda Williams - Old Plank Road 12. Meryl Streep & Lily Tomlin - My Minnesota Home 13. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Richard Dworsky - A Bunch of Guys 14. Garrison Keillor - Slow Days Of Summer 15. Lindsay Lohan - Frankie & Johnny 16. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Pat Donahue - Waitin’ For You 17. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Garrison Keillor & Tim Russell - Jens Jensen's Herring 18. Garrison Keillor & Jearlyn Steele - Red River Valley 19. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Andy Stein - Strappin’ the Strings 20. Meryl Streep & Lily Tomlin - Goodbye To My Mama 21. Woody Harrelson & John C. Reilly - Bad Jokes 22. Jearlyn Steele - The Day Is Short 23. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Richard Dworsky - Atlanta Twilight 24. Cast Ensemble - Red River Valley / In The Sweet By And By 25. The Guys All-Star Shoe Band - Richard Dworsky - Guy Noir